Help me find…
Information about other men’s experiences of prostate cancer and treatments.
- Read some of our members personal prostate cancer journeys.
- Learn from other men by attending a meeting.
Someone to discuss my circumstances with.
- Email or phone one of our members.
General information about prostate cancer and Information & Support Groups
- Listen to a presentation by our group convener, Peter.
The Eltham Prostate Cancer Information and Support Group is a volunteer community group. We are part of a network of over 100 Prostate Cancer Support Groups around Australia and are proudly supported by the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and the Cancer Council of Victoria. We welcome any man, his partner or family member to participate with the hope that their prostate cancer journey is made easier.
We can help:
- Our attendees’ have wide range of experiences with different treatments can help you to better understand your treatment decision
- Addtionally, we invite health professionals to provide information and education directly at our meetings
- We support one another in a relaxed, informal environment
If you would like to contact our group, please click here.